Bosque Redondo Memorial at Fort Sumner Historic Site
Alternate Site Audio Tour
Bosque Redondo Memorial Tour
Bosque Redondo Memorial is now open to the public. We also encourage you to take this guided audio tour along the grounds of the original fort. The grounds and Memorial are open Thursday through Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Outdoor restrooms can be found on the Location Map button
This application is designed so that you may enjoy your tour at your own pace.
INSTRUCTIONS You may tour the facility in any order you wish, though the numbers relate to the layout of the historic site. Here's how to use the application:
- Look for the numbered signs near each point on the tour.
- Press play on the audio file below each stop image in order to hear each message.
- Adjust the volume using the up or down arrows on the side of your device.
- To hear about the narrators, go to stop 50.
- To hear about Friends of the Bosque Redondo Memorial, go to stop 60.
- Please keep your pets leashed to protect them, the vegetation, and wildlife.
- As well, please do not pick up any artifacts you encounter on the trails, so that we may continue to preserve our historic site for future generations.
- Finally, the public restroom can be found using your LOCATION MAP button at the top of each screen.
Thank you and enjoy your tour.